Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 days to go

3 more days and I am living in the States. Surprisingly, this is not at all on my mind. I find myself stressing over the things that need to happen NOW. Like packing. Especially packing. It's a nightmare. I don't want to throw anything away.

It's not that I'm a hoarder you know. But I care about my stuff like it's a pet. I want it to get a good home. Coldly throwing it away pains me greatly! All those stuffed animals must be wanted by someone? Or my plates and cups from my student time. A cool little stand which holds paper, or a low wooden box thats segmented to put stuff in like pens!

Awesome things, but things I don't necessarily want to bring with me. I think I'm going to ask my mom for help, because time is pressing and decisions need to be made.

So while Michael and my family stress about the implications that my leaving will have on the future, all I worry about is packing.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard but it will all work out :) and know you are always welcomed here if you need a family fix. Safe travels and much success on your chapter in life.

    ReplyDelete