Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Medical examination

In less than 3 hours I have my medical examination that is required prior the interview. I'm a little bit nervous, but nothing gets decided today. The only thing happening will be a full physical, vaccinations and a chest X-ray.

There haven't been any updates on my blog lately. This is not because a lack of time, but because a lack of inspiration. Every now and then I don't mind writing a short blog in which I didn't put a lot of thought in (like this one). But I prefer to have updates where I'm happy with what I wrote and pleased with the quality of writing. So as a consequence I have about 5 half written drafts which I decided were not worthy, and that is one of the reasons why there hasn't been any publishing for so long.

But the short  update on my life is that today is the med exam, and in exactly one week I have the all important and determining interview! There I get to hear if I will get my visa or not. Chances are high I do get it, but I'm still a little nervous. All the paperwork is in order, and I'm ready to go.

I will definitely let everyone know in detail how the interview went.

PS. Some comments have been disappearing from my articles. If you can't find your comment any more, I didn't delete them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment