Thursday, November 7, 2013

Abs-So-Tightly Right!

The 24 day challenge called Abs-So-Tightly Right! has lately gotten my attention thanks to my cousin Jessica! She had posted it on Facebook calling out to her friends to join her and all do the challenge together. I got excited right away, what better way to exercise than to know your friends are suffering with you. So I made an FB event and invited all my female friends.

If I haven't gotten you in my Facebook friends list, but you do read my blog, consider yourself invited to join us. Monday the 11th us girls will start the 24 day challenge to get our abs in Abs-So-Tightly Right shape. I'm going to see this thing through and be sure I'm ready for those Christmas dresses.

Join us!


1 comment:

  1. For whoever is curious if I succeeded, I did! Unfortunately noone else, except my best friend, made it to the end. But YOU can do it! Because if I can do it, so can you!

    ReplyDelete